Our small communities’ safety and health is our top priority. Please practice personal responsibility to follow the guidelines below to keep you, your family, and our community healthy. We must all be intentional and proactive in this effort.
|Link to Mask Pattern (3 sizes)||pattern.staysafeboulder.com|
|Link to Stay Safe Boulder Workgroup sheet||project.staysafeboulder.com|
|Link to Seamstress/Product Donation Form||sew.staysafeboulder.com|
|Link to I NEED A MASK form||needmask.staysafeboulder.com|
|Link to BCA Donation Page||donate.staysafeboulder.com|
|Town Covid-19 Information||welcometoboulder.info|
|Stay Safe Project Information||staysafe.welcometoboulder.com|
• Garfield County Updates & Resources
• State of Utah Updates, Videos, & Resources
• Intermountain Healthcare: Covid-19 website
Check your symptoms: If symptoms are mild to moderate utilize Intermountain’s symptom checker or call the COVID-19 Hotline at 844-442-5224 to determine your risk and refer you to the right services for care.
Visit a Testing Site: If your symptoms are mild to severe visit one of Intermountain’s 20 testing site locations in your community. Please don’t visit a testing site if you aren’t experiencing symptoms.
• Southwest Utah Public Health Department 3.11.20 Notice
• Center for Disease Control (CDC): Guidelines & Info
• World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/
Local Healthcare & Wellness:
• Bicknell Clinic COVID Updates
• Kazaan Memorial Health Center – page is currently down, will update when able…
• Thousand Lake Health Center – Existing patients only at this time
• Boulder Mountain Spine and Sport – Open to local residents who are actively practicing C.D.C. guidelines of social distancing and self quarantining as indicated. If you would like to make an appointment, please call (949) 235 1233 or email Bouldermountainspineandsport@gmail.com.
• Night Raven Holistic Health – Offering herbal consultations at a discount for locals
• House of Aromatics – Essential oils and more